Last Updated: September 18, 2021
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Your agreement with ipwhois
- You are permitted to temporarily download one copy of the materials for temporary viewing only. This is a grant of a license, not a transfer of ownership, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy materials;
- attempt to decompile or redesign any software contained on the ipwhois.io website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary rights from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be revoked by ipwhois.io at any time.
- You must register with your real corporate or personal email address.
- You agree not to engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts ipwhois.io.
- You cannot allow multiple people to use the same account or otherwise access the API.
- You are responsible for the security and confidentiality of your API keys and passwords.
- We reserve the right to block your API keys and deactivate your subscription if we believe that you are deliberately over-requesting or offensively requesting an API.
The ipwhois.io services and API data are provided "as is" and "as available". We do not give any guarantees, either express or implied, and disclaims any other guarantees, including guarantees of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights. In addition, we do not guarantee or make any representations about the accuracy, probable results, or reliability of use of the materials on its website on the Internet or otherwise. Under no circumstances will ipwhois.io or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including but not limited to loss of data or profits due to business interruptions) arising from the use of ipwhois.io.
We use many different sources to populate our database, including RIPE, APNIC, ARIN, AFRINIC, etc., as well as geofeeds and latency tracking.
For some IP ranges we use GeoLite2 data generated by MaxMind available at www.maxmind.com
6. Payment and return policy
- We will charge your credit card monthly or yearly for all purchased resources and services.
- You can cancel your subscription from the dashboard at any time, the cancellation will take effect immediately and you will no longer be charged. However, your requests will be served until the current billing period.
- All paid subscriptions are non-refundable.
7. Modification of terms
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.